Tuesday, January 22, 2008

First Post

Hello,

My name is Alyssa Potok. I am an English writing major with minors in Japanese and Legal Studies. I am from Bend, Oregon, in the central part of the state. I have a fairly boring life. I generally read or hang out with my friends during my free time. I'm not a wild partier, so we will usually just go out to eat or see a movie.

I don't have much experience with actual computers. Yes, I talk on my cell phone and use my iPod, but I usually just use my computer for surfing the internet, writing, or watching some movies. I don't know how to use photoshop or movie maker or even how to create my own background. I've always been afraid to try because I don't want to accidentally crash my computer or delete something important. That is one of the reasons I took a computer science course instead of a math course. I would like to know how to do more things with my computer and still feel safe.

Signing off,

Alyssa Potok

No comments: